When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following items:
- Patient forms
- Driver’s license or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral letter (if required)
- Copies of medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.
- List of medications (if any)
- Any other relevant information
If you need to cancel an appointment:
Please call Dr. Vidal’s office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
Our team recognizes your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, medical emergencies or patients require a little more time and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.